| The little wonder-hmm, am I referring to the frog or Winston? It's easy to clean and the boy splash guard really works. |
Friday, November 12, 2010
The Miracle of the Frog
Who would have thought that the key to Winston's potty training was a froggy potty. Last week I started the process because he had started to change himself when he pooped if I didn't drop everything the second he announced he'd pooped to change him. He got the pee thing within 36 hrs but no. 2 was elusive. After a couple accidents and me rushing him to the toilet mid-poop (am I too graphic here??) I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Then he finally said after many questions that he didn't like the pooping seat (the kind that fits over the toilet). So I said I'd hold him and help...but it didn't. Then this past Wednesday I finally announced that we were going to Target and he could pick out a potty. We found the Frog and it was an instant hit. (Good thing he picked out the cheapest potty. Did you know some kiddy johns cost $30+?) We came home and he pooped on it within 30 minutes. Its been the best $13.59 I've spent in a while. The only accident since then happened as he was waking up from his nap. I never would have believed that my 2 1/2 yr old boy could be potty trained so young and so easily. You rock Winston!! Or perhaps you croak Winston!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! I get the logic Winston!
ReplyDelete