Friday, January 23, 2009
Crossing the Threshold...
Yes, I have finally crossed the threshold and started a blog. We have been thinking about it for a while but Ben never recieved a bolt of genius regarding the blog title and the url. He didn't like what I came up with but never supplied any suggestions himself. He is out of town so I usurped all blog authority and started one. If he doesn't like it he can start his own. It will teach him to go out of town. Several out-of-town-leave-the-wife-alone trips ago he sent me to a meeting of parents for Noah's soccer team. The team didn't have a coach so I volunteered Ben; notice I didn't volunteer myself (I was 6 1/2 mo pregnant with Winston), but I volunteered him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!! I am glad you started a blog and I think being left home with the kids deserves even more than all blog rights...go Whit!! We love you too, Ben. :)
ReplyDeleteYou didn't tell me you started a blog. Good thing my blog stocking skills have exponentially increased the longer I have been out of full-time work. One more thing for me to do when I'm bored. :)
ReplyDeletehahahahah Way to go Whitney!!!! At least your blog name is unique...mine is just good ol' plain!!!! Well maybe this baby will give me more time to be home and mingle with you and the boys...
ReplyDeleteYeah! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Pretty good "revenge" on Ben. My boys were excited to see your boys on here, too!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!
ReplyDelete