Sunday, July 5, 2009
Winston's first hair cut
Ben told me I had to cut Winston's hair before Adam's wedding this week. Even the old ladies at the YMCA child care told me it was time to cut his hair. I told them I didn't want to cut his curls and this was one of the few times boys could have long hair. One of them just looked at me and said, "Go rent a girl and cut his hair." Here is before and after shots. He does look cute but I miss the curls especially the ones that would show behind his ear. He'd grin at me and I'd see those curls as he'd turn his head and laugh. I did keep the locks and put them in an envelope for his baby book. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those curls were pretty cute. Perhaps one day I will know the sadness of having to cut my kids' hair!
ReplyDeleteAaaah Whitney, you succumbed. I guess at some point boys have to let the pretty hair go--I have to say that I find the surfboy long haircut cute on little guys but I know Ben would not let that fly ;).
ReplyDelete