We've also recently discovered that Noah likes to "dance" and sing along to Michael Buble songs...here he is singing and dancing to Everything. *Note: Winston also loves Michael Buble. And Coldplay (yeah really, and I'm quite happy about that!). Actually, if we had a Buble/Coldplay mix Winston would be in audio heaven. PS - The video was shot using my new iPod Nano; I got it for free (AMEX points from all my Norway trips; had to use them or lose them). Ignore the sideways recording partway through - still learning the ins and outs. Not bad video for something smaller than a pack of gum.
As a final thought, we now light fires in our backyard thanks to Whitney's fire pit...the boys LOVE it. We just need to convince them that they don't need torches. Torches render moot Whitney's "controlled burn" mantra :-)
As a final thought, we now light fires in our backyard thanks to Whitney's fire pit...the boys LOVE it. We just need to convince them that they don't need torches. Torches render moot Whitney's "controlled burn" mantra :-)
those are some sweet dance moves!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Lydia love to dance to this song too. I think you have a future Latin dancer on your hands with that crazy hip action he has!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Noah will be ready to try on American Idol in a few years ;-). That fire pit is such a great idea although I know I would have alot work keeping my kids from jumping in the fire :-). Great costumes for Halloween!
ReplyDelete