We are expecting another BOY in mid-April!!!
Let's see how fast news travels and who actually reads this blog. No, I'm not disappointed, but the boys are. They wanted a little sister but judging on the names they've suggested thus far I'm extra glad we are having a boy. If anyone knows a great place to buy a urinal let us know. We'll be needing one.
I don't check your blog but maybe once every few weeks... I see that I picked the right day to check it!! What wonderful news to see... we miss you all and you would have (if you wouldn't have moved) balanced our 4 with your 4. Life will be very interesting with #4. Congrats Smith Family... you are richly blessed!!! Whitney I would have figured it out by now if you still lived across the street. I am sure your "running" is now "walking"!!! :) Rich, Amy and girls
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Whitney!!
ReplyDeleteYou sneaky people you, I had no idea!!! I was actually just thinking of emailing you today because I was talking to a friend yesterday about how they got the opposite gender for their last, but I guess I'm too late. Congrats!!! One more and you'll have your own basketball team!
ReplyDeleteI thought the whole "getting a new house in preparation for number 4" meant that #4 was like a year away....obviously I'm wrong. Congrats! This one's going to have to be tough, one way or another, with 3 older brothers. Poor Lydia has no chance of playing with anything besides cars, trucks, guns, and/or swords at future family events. What names do the boys have in mind, by the way? Nick's choice of Spike-o is still available.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You guys are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteI kept meaning to ask you today at church but didn't get a chance so I thought I'd check your blog- CONGRATULATIONS! You are really good at raising boys!
ReplyDeleteWhat??!?! You know what this means....now I'm gunna have to go for a fourth girl to stay in the running! Congratulations! That's fun for you guys :) Bruce can come over there to fill up on testosterone while Whitney knows where to come for estrogen :)
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE!!! I don't about the urinal, but I'll donate a case of bleach wipes!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you didn't tell me yesterday! BOOOOGERHEAD! (You have to get used to names like this you know!!! You'll have to listen to them for the next 20 years!)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! So exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS....!!!! You are out numbered BIG TIME!!!! One more boy and your basketball team is complete with Ben as the coach and sub hahah...
ReplyDeleteYeah! Again, we are very happy for you. You guys are very good at raising boys so... No worries, it will be a piece of cake with #4, you know the ropes. We'll be thinking of name suggestions with a "w" sound ;-). And our boys will only be a couple of weeks apart that is way cool!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! a 4th boy! wow! You must be a crazy good mom to deal with that many boys! :) Good luck to you during your pregnancy- hope all goes well and the little guy gets her safe, sound and healthy!:)
ReplyDeleteMandy told me while I was out visiting! I'm so excited for you!! just think this way- you aren't going to be paying for any of their weddings! haha :)You're a total pro at it now so if I end up having boys I'll come to you!
ReplyDelete