
We got Wintson a sandbox for his birthday and gave it to him early. Grandpa Dave helped put it together when he was here. Yesterday we filled it with 800 lbs of sand. It was a big hit. The outdoor shower was left by the previous owners. Grandpa Dave hooked it up and made it functional. It is an integral part of the sandbox so the 800 lbs doesn't end up in my house. (in the picture they turned it on and didn't know I was taking their picture.)

Where can I get one of those outdoor showers for Mark???? I'm not kidding. That looks like a lot of fun. I think you have cute kids.
ReplyDeleteHow long do you give it before the kids make a sand mermaid with Liam for the head?
ReplyDeleteThat is a very festive sand box. Great gift!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! The Boy's look like they are having a blast and Mom still keeps a tidy house ;)(sand free)
ReplyDelete