Monday, July 12, 2010

Australia 2010

So in case you weren't aware, Whitney, Liam, and I recently went to Australia to visit friends and see Down Under. A few teasers are posted here; for a more complete suite of photos, visit the link below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/zaskar2ben/Australia2010?feat=directlink













5 comments:

  1. We miss you guys already. So glad you came and brought the perfect weather with you. We're a little bummed that you didn't get to say pineapple monkey. Maybe next time. Thanks for a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I am so happy you were able to go (almost alone)!! Looks like a beautiful trip and how fun to see friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually got to pet the animals?? I'm jealous! It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun trip. I didn't know you guys went to Aussie....Look like it was a lot of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete