The boys got to see Stella for the first time tonight at the hospital. A few observations:
a) I sure am glad we're not all living in a 300 square foot cabin like in the olden days - wow, was it loud!
b) Liam was surprisingly intrigued by Stella - he was throwing a fit when he couldn't hold her (although it should be stated that he really wanted Whitney to hold him AND Stella).
c) Noah, though slight of build, is going to thoroughly pummel anyone who tries to hurt his little sister. That includes his brothers (although they're fair game for a punch at any time in his mind).
In any case, they all loved her. Let's hope they continue to love her when Mom is tied up feeding her and they have an emergency (like the DVD player won't work, their stick broke, etc.).
Owen's kindergarten class made Stella this card, which they all signed. He was super proud of his card and couldn't wait to bring it to her!
I love this post. What a lucky girl Stella is to have such loving albeit protective older brothers. Your family is amazing and I am so happy for you all. The card is especially sweet!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new addition. She's very lucky to have so many older brothers :) I'm happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! I was thinking about you the other day, and thought they had to have had this little girl by now. She's beautiful and very lucky to have all those brothers.
ReplyDelete