Winston is going to give me a run for my money. He will be our holy terror, when Owen came along we thought it would be his title but Winston I think will take it over in the coming months. But for now he is so cute and thinks he's so big. He loves Noah's shoes and love to wear them around the house even though he trips constantly. Here is a funny picture of him. He also goes crazy if he hears mention that the Wii will be played. He LOVES to play, he thinks he's hot stuff when you give him the wheel. Here he is 'playing' the Wii with the big dogs. The other day when he wanted to follow his brothers and I wouldn't let him I said, "Wintson you are not a big dog you are a little puppy." He smiled and said, "Pup-pup." His version of puppy. I also wanted to document his vocabulary for my sake more than anything else. So here is the list of words he says regularly: mom, dad, puppy, shoe, ear, eye, head, water, sit, ball, Wii, please, bottle, bunny...I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.
No comments:
Post a Comment