Saturday, March 20, 2010

Surf, Sand and Sun

We've had spring break this past week. About 6 weeks ago I mentioned to Noah that perhaps we could go to the beach during spring break and he mentioned it at least twice a week since then. So come rain or shine we were going to the beach this week. Luckily, we had awesome weather-high 60's, no wind lots of sunshine and lots of friends to join us. The water was pretty cold but with the sunshine you warmed right up when you got out. In typical Smith fashion Winston had no fear of the water-but he did get cold, Owen preferred the sand and the waves were far to tame for Noah. There were about 8 families that came unfortunately we didn't get a group picture. But the boys can't wait to go again. I told them we'd go in May after Liam was born.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got this together! We had a blast, too! I still think you are amazing to be doing this at 9 months prego! What a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete