Owen's birthday was the second day of school for Noah so again this year he was king of home. We had the usual breakfast donuts before taking Noah to school. We played in the backyard with friends in our wading pool and ate pizza. (I forgot to get pictures.) Then he wanted nachos for dinner, a Millenium Falcon birthday cake and presents. He said he had a great day and its always fun to celebrate birthdays. He's easy to please as evidenced by his response upon seeing his cake, "Mom it's perfect!" Which was good becuase I thought it was terrible-not my proudest moment. But he was happy and said multiple times that he had a good day.
That is so cute that he was so happy with his day. Way to go! I think the cake is great! At least I know I'd eat it happily if you made it. :) We also do donuts for birthday mornings. So easy to please and provide.
ReplyDeleteOwen looks like a little boy now. He's totally lost that toddler look. He's grown up a ton since we saw him in December. Kate wants us to come visit tomorrow. Wish we could.
ReplyDelete