Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School or Who needs you mom?

Noah has Mrs. Leal and is thrilled.  This is her second or thrid year teaching meaning she's bubbly and happy to be there.  He wouldn't let me walk him into his classroom on the first day despite my repeated requests.  I felt like a schmuck going through the car -rider line while everyone had wonderul happy parents cameras in tow taking them to their class. 
Owen's first day of pre-school.  He is a Kid of the Kingdom with Ms. Carolyn and Miss Janet as his teachers.  As I was walking him into class he ran ahead and wouldn't wait for me to shoe Winston and unbuckle Liam.  I yelled at him to wait and he turned and said, "Mom, we don't need you we know where to go."  I followed him in and after pointing out the correct direction to go he ran into his classroom and started donig his thing.  I had to beg for his attention so I could at least get this picture. 

1 comment:

  1. What a funny post. "Mom, we don't need you?" That is hilarious. At least they are happy, confident and well adjusted. That may be more than I can say about my little ones...

    ReplyDelete