Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun with Papa & Gram B

At home before church
At the Arboretum


Fishing

Owen's big catch. He also caught a 'medium catfish' as Owen calls it. Grandpa had to help reel this bad boy in. I thought we were going to lose it becuase Owen is using my pole that I got when I was 5. I think it had the original line.

Noah's big catch-a blue gill. For blue gill's it is actually a pretty big fish. We caught 3 fish in about 35 min. Which is good becuase let's face it, fishing is fun when you catch stuff. We tried both worms and velveeta. All fish were caught on velveeta.
Other activites included:
  1. Blueberry picking in a downpour we couldn't have been more wet in the shower but we got 7 lbs in about 30 mins
  2. Walking in East End Park
  3. Retirement Party-dad retired on the 31st. We went to Hubble & Hudson and got some incredible food to make. Lauren made one of the best chocolate cake's I've ever eaten
  4. Morrocan dinner-Lauren and I took a Morrocan cooking class the week before they came so we made some of the food we made for them. Fabulous!

Time went fast. Hopefully, they can visit again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment